Town of Surfside Pool Guidelines
Per County and New Normal Guidelines, the Town of Surfside Community Center Main Recreational Pool will be open to residents and their guests ONLY:
• The Rec Sims and Lap Swim Lanes are open to Surfside residents and their guests.
• Each Rec Swim may have a maximum of 10 people per group including a maximum
of five guests within that 10-person limit.
• Each Lap Swim may be shared with one additional family member or one guest with
a maximum of 2 people per lane.
•Only Surfside residents will be allowed to reserve either a lap lane or a recreational swim time slot. Proof of residency needs to be shown at the time of check in (bank statement, utility bill, driver's license or Surfside ID is accepted).
•Non-resident guest rate is $5 per person.
•Additionally, we will be allowing up to two Rec Swim reservations per day.
View a full list of guidelines HERE.
We ask for your assistance and adherence to the following policies and procedures:
• Use of Facial Coverings is required when entering and exiting the pool.
• Facial Coverings only to be removed once in the pool.
• Facial Coverings to be put back on upon exiting pool.
• Swimmers to furnish their own equipment to swim.
• Clean and wipe down your equipment. No sharing.
• Arrive as close as possible to time of play.
Lap Lane Reservations:
Lap Lane Reservations to occur via phone or online at least two days prior to lap lane time. To make a reservation please call the Surfside Community Center at (305) 866 - 3635 or click on the link below.
ONLINE AT: SKEEDA:COM
• Click on the time slot to get started
• Select book on the top left corner
• Enter your First/Last name, email and phone number
• Confirm booking reservation
• Please notice you must be registered in our system to reserve a court.
Failure to present proof of residency may result in forfeiture of lap lane reservation.
For more information: CLICK HERE
For further information, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at
305-866-3635 or visit www.townofsurfsidefl.gov