TOWN OF SURFSIDE
NOTICE OF VIRTUAL PUBLIC MEETING
DUE TO COVID 19 HEALTH EMERGENCY
THE TOWN COMMISSION OF THE TOWN OF SURFSIDE, FLORIDA WILL HOLD A VIRTUAL SPECIAL COMMISSION MEETING UTILIZING COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA TECHNOLOGY DUE TO COVID 19 HEALTH EMERGENCY ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2021, AT 3:00 PM.
The Meeting Agenda is available at www.townofsurfsidefl.gov
***Public comments may be submitted to the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Zoom Chat Room
1. Online registration is required in advance to validate participants. Upon registration, participants will receive instructions and a login web link to the Zoom meeting.
2. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
3. Watch the meeting on Channel 663 on your TV or view the livestream from the Town website.
- On March 20, 2020, Governor DeSantis issued Executive Order 20-69, “Emergency Management - COVID-19 Local Government Public Meetings”; and
- Pursuant to Executive Order 20-69, the physical quorum and location requirements for public meetings are suspended, and the Town is authorized to hold public meetings through the use of communications media technology, subject to the adoption of rules pursuant to Section 120.54(5)(b)2, Florida Statutes.
- The Town of Surfside has adopted rules of procedure for public meetings utilizing communications media technology by Emergency Order dated March 21, 2020.
The public may access the meeting by the methods prescribed above and provide public comment by submitting same to the Town Clerk at email@example.com.
In accordance with the ADA persons with disabilities requiring accommodations in order to participate in this public hearing should contact the Office of the Town Clerk at (305) 861-4863 or at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to such proceedings.
Sandra N. McCready, MMC