The Town of Surfside’s Third Thursday events, a block-party-style-celebration of live entertainment, food, sustainability and wellness, are coming back Jan. 20, Feb. 17 and March 17! Save the dates and bring your neighbors to the big bash taking place from 6 to 9 p.m. at 9500 Collins Ave.
The 2022 series promises to deliver unique experiences via three distinct, and “turtely-awesome” Surfside themes.
Come out for our first event, Turtletown, on Jan. 20 to celebrate the Town's mascot and enjoy a one-of-a-kind lineup including:
- Live music via a Caribbean steel drum band
- Screen-printing workshop via Hueman Prints (make your own screen-printed t-shirt)
- Community book swap (bring your gently-used books and/or grab a book)
- Fresh coconut water
- Spiked seltzer from Volley Tequila Seltzer
- Food from Josh's Deli, Morelia Paletas and other local vendors
- Ceviche sampling from Bluehouse Salmon, a sustainable ocean-safe aquaculture brand based in Homestead
- Art from The Plastic Fisherman (made from salvaged ocean plastic)
- Astroturf "parklet" with bean bags, lounge chairs and bleachers
- Local vendor "marketplace" featuring Shop Sigal and Maker Monkey Workshop
COVID-19 Safety: Minimize the risk! Face masks are strongly recommended.
*Sponsored by the Surfside Tourist Board.